0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: April 04, 2019, 02:36:04 PM

Offline Odesza

• who needs tITles
  • the best way to shoot your TV is with a banana
on: March 28, 2019, 02:36:04 PM

Localized Physics Tool

This mod adds a tool that allows you to apply "gravity" to a surface. This doesn't mean things are attracted to it, but how it works is that you apply it to a flat surface, preferably a floor, and you can stand on it, put props on it, or whatever, without being shook around and flung off. You will also stay on the surface you applied it to when it's moving.

I think it'd be a cool addition because then you can have like, spacecraft n' stuff which you can stand on without being flung off.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=531849338&searchtext=localized+physics

Size: 0.159 MB

i n s e r t l e n n y f a c e xDddxdDDDxd

Offline Legomenon

• Superadmin
  • Regular
  • I make stuff.
Reply #1 on: March 28, 2019, 02:40:12 PM

It's a yes from me

Hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

Offline Sky

• Lemon
  • Regular
  • Ganon In a Cannon Eating a cup of Dannon Yogurt
    • Just my steam profile :P
Reply #2 on: March 28, 2019, 03:37:38 PM

« Last Edit: March 28, 2019, 03:38:18 PM by Sky »

The FitnessGramâ„¢ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.