News

You can check out any new posts by clicking the "New Posts" button to the right!

Physics Engine Editor

THEKILLER2 · 75

Poll

should this addon be added?

yes
1 (50%)
no
1 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Voting closed: January 09, 2019, 06:58:08 PM

Offline THEKILLER2

• Administrator
  • memes die hard.
on: January 02, 2019, 06:58:08 PM

Name of addon: Physics Engine Editor

Features of addon:allows a superadmin to change Max Velocity, Max Angular Velocity, Air Density, Collision check speed, Min Friction mass, and Max Friction mass and is server compatable! this enables the superadmin or the user to change those settings without having to go through a lot to do it.

Why it should be added?: it will allow a superadmin to change those settings and will thus enable cars that use wheels like ACF to go way faster and will allow racing and speed testing to be way more accurate and realistic while the addon makes it easier it will also make it fun.

Link to the addon:https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1415549224&searchtext=physics+engine+editor

Size of addon: 1.18 KB

Offline Zafiro

• Developer
  • Manager
  • Veteran
  • (repwhoring)
    • Steam Link
Reply #1 on: January 02, 2019, 07:02:47 PM

A nice addon but don't expect much change if it gets added as we already have most of these configured to their limit in the server.cfg.

Offline Linkjay

• that guy who
  • Manager
  • Savior
  • hey i do stuff
    • My website
Reply #2 on: January 03, 2019, 10:53:03 PM

yeah i like it

I think zafiro says it best where we are not gonna revolutionize everything with it because the GMod physics engine is frail as is. We cannot just bump everything to the max without expecting the server to crash more than it already does.

I think this is a good suggestion though and this would probably be something we'd have added anyway had it not been suggested.

thanks

you visited this website to experience fun (you know what I mean).

Need to stalk me?

Add me on Steam