News

You can check out any new posts by clicking the "New Posts" button to the right!

[Outdated] MAP SET TO gm_functional_flatgrass FOR A WHILE

Linkjay · 1275

Offline Linkjay

• that guy who
  • Manager
  • Savior
  • hey i do stuff
    • My website

We think that our main suspect in this intense server lag case is perma props. Perma props is an addon that allows us to keep certain props for each map even on server crashes and restarts. Our whole train track system is set with perma props. This addon will be removed and so will the train tracks. Functional Flatgrass has a better train tracks system, so we will be using that for a while. Thank you for understanding!
« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 11:06:40 PM by linkjay1 »

you visited this website to experience fun (you know what I mean).

Need to stalk me?

Add me on Steam

Offline Corvixin The Dishonored

• Secretly a turtle, shhh dont tell Zafiro!
  • Retired Staff
  • Veteran
  • Tortle Warlord
    • Grand Matrix Gaming
Reply #1 on: June 12, 2016, 09:52:24 PM

We think that our main suspect in this intense server lag case is perma props. Perma props is an addon that allows us to keep certain props for each map even on server crashes and restarts. Our whole train track system is set with perma props. This addon will be removed and so will the train tracks. Functional Flatgrass has a better train tracks system, so we will be using that for a while. Thank you for understanding!
Will you be fixing spawn protect so it works with the map or just enacting the rule until something more permanent is given?

Sometimes when you win, you lose -Robin Williams
THIS SIGNATURE HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO YOU BY IFUNNY.CO!

Offline derek01

• eat chicken
  • Manager
  • Saint
  • Cry to Minecraft Music
    • Yes
Reply #2 on: June 12, 2016, 10:22:57 PM

Yay! Finally, an appropriate map so that I can play the Android ringtone "Ether Shake" while operating a train!

THIS SIGNATURE HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO YOU BY IFUNNY.CO!

Offline Linkjay

• that guy who
  • Manager
  • Savior
  • hey i do stuff
    • My website
Reply #3 on: June 12, 2016, 11:06:06 PM

Will you be fixing spawn protect so it works with the map or just enacting the rule until something more permanent is given?

Already fixed the spawn protection removing the elevators and doors. Get informed m9.

Need to stalk me?

Add me on Steam

Offline Linkjay

• that guy who
  • Manager
  • Savior
  • hey i do stuff
    • My website
Reply #4 on: June 20, 2016, 11:06:56 PM

pls view this

Need to stalk me?

Add me on Steam